GoForPink and participating merchants can expect the following support this year:
- Press releases and media event coverage
- Ads in the September and October issue of Greenwich Magazine
- Inclusion on the BCA website with links to merchant websites
- Inclusion in the BCA e-newsletter and insider e-newsletter
- Inclusion on the Greenwich Chamber of Commerce website
- Social Media posts from Greenwich Magazine and BCA (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
- Targeted email communication and invitations
- GoForPink logo sign of support for display in store window
- GoForPink shopping bags for first 500 shoppers
- GoForPink lawn signs will be placed throughout Greenwich
- Communication and participation of BCA donors, a prestigious group from the broader NY Metropolitan area
A comprehensive media plan will help build goodwill throughout Greenwich recognizing participating merchants as community partners committed to the fight against breast cancer.
GoForPink has received significant media coverage, including multiple front-page stories in local newspapers, features on local TV and coverage on radio station.